Home & Contents

Home & Contents Insurance from David J Killen & Co.

Your home is probably your biggest investment, filled with all your most valuable and personal possessions. For peace of mind that it’s all protected, you need adequate Home & Contents Insurance and that’s where David J Killen & Co. can help.

Building Insurance
This type of cover is for those who own their property, if you’re renting then it is usually your landlord’s responsibility to arrange for building cover on the property. If you’ve taken out a mortgage on your home, then you are required to take out Buildings Insurance to ensure all parties are protected in the event of the property being damaged. Building Insurance is optional if you own your home outright, however, it’s worth keeping in mind that Building Insurance covers areas such as subsidence and rebuild costs, which can potentially cost the home owner huge sums of money.

Buildings insurance cover usually includes the structure, garages, outbuildings and exterior parts of the property, as well as permanent fixtures and fittings such as kitchens, bathrooms and fitted wardrobes.

Contents Insurance
If you want to protect your most valuable and personal pocessions against loss or damage you need to have the very best Home Contents Insurance, we’ll price check our panel of leading home contents insurance providers, saving you the time and effort of searching for yourself and hopefully saving you some money too.

For advice and a quotation please call us today on: 01257 453181